Elise C. Glunz, CP | Paralegal
Elise Glunz joined the Artell Law Group as a paralegal in January 2013. Elise has unparalleled instincts and base knowledge for her field, despite her entry level. It is easy to understand why she graduated at the top of her class. She is pleasant to work with and easily develops a rapport with the clients - making them apt to connect with her on quick questions. She provides extensive client value by successfully supporting the attorneys with accurate and reliable research on various topics - from taxation to employment law. Elise is thorough and determined - which coupled with her positive attitude, makes her as enjoyable to be around as she is effective. Elise's interests outside of work include spending time with her partner and family.
- Artell Law Group, LLC, Harrisburg, PA: Paralegal, 2013 to Present
- James, Smith, Dietterick, & Connelly LLP, Hummelstown, PA: Paralegal Intern, 2012
- Harrisburg Area Community College; Paralegal Certificate, 2012
- West Chester University; Bachelor of Arts in English, 2010
- National Association of Legal Assistants; Sustaining Member, 2015
- Lancaster Area Paralegal Association; Voting Member, 2015