Jacqulyn R. Gagliardi, Esquire | Attorney
Jacqulyn R. Gagliardi focuses on general business matters, employment issues, FMLA and ADA compliance, employee handbooks, non-competition agreements, as well as collection matters and commercial litigation. In working with various businesses, Jackie firmly believes that the law is not one size fits all. Each client presents unique needs and desires that must be individually addressed. By identifying those needs on a business by business basis, she can create a legal solution tailored to each business client.
Prior to joining the Artell Law Group, Mrs. Gagliardi was a judicial law clerk in the Court of Common Pleas for Adams County for the Honorable John D. Kuhn (Ret.). In working with Judge Kuhn, she gained an appreciation for the judicial thought process which is useful in presenting issues before the court and understanding the courts? considerations when resolving disputes.
Jackie currently serves on the Pennsylvania Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Executive Committee as the Zone 3 Co-Chair and is the Region 6 Coordinator for the High School Mock Trial program, which includes Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry, and York counties. Through the Pennsylvania Bar Association, she also volunteers for Wills for Heroes.
Born and raised in Southern Maryland, Jackie moved to Harrisburg to attend law school. She has since met her husband and they currently reside in Lower Paxton Township.
- Employment Law
- Business Asset Recovery
- Commercial Litigation
- General Business Counseling
- Business Planning and Transactions, including start-ups and liquidations
- Bachelor of Science, Political Science and Law and Society with a concentration in Legal Studies, Frostburg State University, Frostburg, MD
- Juris Doctorate, Widener University School of Law
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division Executive Committee, Zone 3 Co-Chair
- Young Lawyers Division Mock Trial, Region 6 Coordinator
- Dauphin County Bar Association